This is a legal agreement between the customer and tftiot.com regarding the use of the service. By using our services, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of this agreement.
If the customer disagrees with this agreement, the customer may not use our services.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We will only legally use the information we collect about you under the EU’s “General Data Protection Regulation” (GDPR).
All data we collect is only used to provide services to you. especially:
- We will not sell, share or otherwise disclose your data to anyone;
- We will not mine your data based on patterns;
- We will not use your data to target ads;
- We will not access your location data without your permission.
Information we collect
We collect the minimum information required for GPS tracking:
- Full name and address – for billing and invoices;
- Username and password – used to authenticate users;
- E-mail – used to notify our users to change services and reset forgotten passwords;
- GPS Location Data – When you run our tracking software, it is sent by your GPS device or mobile device. We transmit the following data: your GPS coordinates, speed, altitude, angle, current time and various sensor parameters. We will not transmit your phone number, contact list or any other data stored on the mobile device;
- HTTP requests – Like most web services, we maintain logs of all incoming HTTP requests. The web log contains the IP address provided by your browser, the requested URL, the referring URL, and other similar attributes.
Cookies are small files temporarily stored by your web browser. They are used only for session management (remembering your logged-in user) and storage preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website so that we can adapt it to the needs of our customers. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
As long as you log out or close your browser window, most of our cookies will expire.
We recommend that you enable Cookie support in your browser, otherwise many features of our site will not work.
Your data is stored on a secure server. We have taken further steps to prevent unauthorized access to your data, including running firewall software and keeping our servers up to date with security patches. In other words, we cannot guarantee that personal information resulting from factors beyond our control will not be disclosed. If you suspect that your account has been compromised, please contact us as soon as possible.
Connections are protected by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). SSL is a standard security technology for establishing encrypted links between servers and clients. SSL allows secure transmission of sensitive information such as credit card numbers, social security numbers and login credentials. In general, the data sent between the browser and the web server is sent in plain text – which makes it easy for you to eavesdrop. If an attacker can intercept all data sent between the browser and the web server, they can view and use this information.
The account creation, login, and recovery systems were developed using the latest authentication standards to prevent any hacking possibility.
When creating an account, the collected data is encrypted using a one-way encryption algorithm and saved to the database. One way encryption makes impossible to decrypt data. Data can only be verified using the actual author’s method of comparison.
Rights of access, correction and objection
You can request access to the collected personal data and correct any data that may be inaccurate. In some cases, accounts and other collected data can be completely deleted according to your requirements. tftiot.com reserves the right to require that you identify your identity correctly before providing personal data or correcting any inaccurate data.
As long as your account is active or serves you on an as-needed basis, we will keep your information. It is automatically deleted once it is no longer needed
If you have any questions or concerns about the data we collect or how we use it, please feel free to contact our DPO at firstname.lastname@example.org.
tftiot.com may change this agreement at any time by posting the modified agreement on the website for any reason.